Friday, August 2, 2019

Newton's Nook Inky Paws: Summer..


Hey,

Happy Friday!!

Whilst I was on vacation Newton's Nook had an awesome new release - I may or may not have bought a lot of it :)

I thought that it would be fun to play along with their current Inky Paws challenge -


I used the great Newton's Melon stamp and die on my card. Did you know that Cat's actually LOVE Watermelon?! I know weird right.

I stamped a SSS sun all over a white panel and then die-cut a little window using Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped window die.

I then mounted the panel onto a bright yellow card blank and added the sentiment and Newton.

Fun card, love a bright Summer card.

Have a great weekend, I am getting back to the gym on Saturday and then attacking the laundry mountain (sigh).

Cx



3 comments:

  1. What a bright and fun card! Love all the suns! Newton is looking like he is enjoying his melon! So glad you joined Inky Paws Challenge with this fabulous summer project! Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the new release! There are so many cute sets. I love your your kitty design here. Your card screams summer - perfect for the current challenge.:) Thanks for joining us over at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This NN release was amazing and I love your bright summery card! Thanks for playing along at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx