Monday, August 26, 2019

Mini Love...


Hey,

Happy Monday to you!

I like to get creative with anniversary cards, especially as I send them to the same people every year!

I love the Love Heart Frame Die by Simon Says Stamp (sadly no longer for sale), it is SO versatile and I use it a lot.

This time, I thought it would be fun to use the 'Love' die and keep the negative part and make cards using that too.

The main heart frame die-cut I affixed to the awesome notecard card blanks from Target ($1 for 6) and added the Love word over the top of it.

A while ago I bought a random pack of mini 3x3 red papers and the mini square cards use two of these.

I love how cute these cards are and how easy they were to make.

Cx

1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx