Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Retro Rubber Challenge #116.. Tic Tac Toe..


Hey,

Welcome to another fun Retro Rubber challenge.

We have a Tic Tac Toe board for you this time, created by our very own Jan


I love Tic Tac Toe, it always challenges my creativity.

This time as I have had SO many 40th birthday cards to make this year I thought I would use the challenge to make a masculine card for a friend.

I chose the top horizontal row - pattern paper, green, heat embossing.

First I heat embossed my sentiment - two parts from the same set 'Happy Day' by Concord & 9th - that I bought in early 2018 second-hand from a friend who had it since it's release in 2016. The green paper square is from a pad that I have had since I came to NYC on a trip in 2010!! I've been hoarding the pad as you can tell!

I then die-cut my 40 out of ancient green spotty paper from Michaels and after affixing the sentiment panel to my card, I popped the numbers up using foam tape.

Pretty easy fun 40th card for a male friend.

Which row will you choose? Can't wait to see your creations, don't forget to go over to Retro Rubber and get inspired by the things the DT have made.

Challenge ends August 9th.

Don't forget to tell us the age of your stamp, that is part of the fun of our challenge and please only enter 10 challenges including Retro Rubber.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Claire: Love your card, simple, fresh and with a fabulous sentiment that will be loved by your friend when he receives this CAS birthday card.
    I was late (again) to post my card on the Facebook page in time for Jane to put it on the challenge, ughhh!! I'm so mad, time just ran away from me.
    If you still want to go check it out, I would love it, I still published it.
    Hugs.
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun Claire, love the spotty numbers on the solid background!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx