Thursday, July 18, 2019

Bulldog Birthday...


Hey,

Happy Thursday to you.

This is my last post for a week or so, as Hubby and I are leaving today for his 40th birthday trip to Ibiza and London - WHOOP!!

I made today's card for a good friend - she loves Dogs and has x2 enormous Staffies!

I totally forgot that I had this Tim Holtz set of Dog stamps and when I rediscovered them, I made a bunch of fun cards including this one.

I had stamped and coloured the Dog and added the sentiment, but it all felt a bit boring, so I added the teeny triangle background by Avery Elle and I think ti totally brought the card to life.

See you in 10 days!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx