Thursday, January 24, 2019

Sending Hugs Your Way...


Hey,

Some of the Craftgang had a really rough end to 2018.

I wanted to send one of the girls a card and I saw this Group Hug stamp by Waffle Flower and so I bought it, because there are 6 of us in the Craftgang and this stamp felt like us :)

I stamped and coloured it using Promarkers and die-cut it out.

The background I created using stencils, Pearl-ex, distress inks and shimmer spray. IRL it is SUPER shimmery.

A really simple way to send a virtual hug.

Cx

1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx