Monday, January 28, 2019

Big Bear Thank You...


Hey,

Happy Monday!

So I made a whole bunch of Monster thank you's to say 'thank you' for my Christmas Gifts.

But I had ordered this awesome Holiday Thank You stamp set by Waffle Flower and so waited for it to arrive, so I could make thank you card for my NYC work colleagues.

He's pretty detailed, but was SO much fun to watercolour.

As the stamp is quite big, I had to make custom card blanks and envelopes.

I've seen all kinds of ideas on Pinterest using this set, so I think I'll be trying some of those next, using only part of the stamp.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx