Saturday, January 19, 2019

Make some noise...



Hey,

Happy Saturday to you.

In keeping with what has been a week of Monsters, I thought I'd share a couple of cards I made last weekend.

I bought the Mama Elephant Monster Jam set ages ago and got a bit annoyed that I hadn't bought the dies too, as the stamps are teeny tiny. I managed to get my hands on them at BF, so I am very happy.

I wanted to keep these cards simple, so I created a scalloped circle mask and blended some oxide inks in the circle and added some random spritzes of colour for interest (the purple one worked better).

The first line of the sentiment is from the set, the other part is my fave sentiment stamp ever by Simon Says Stamp, I use it SO much.

The white panels were die-cut with MFT wonky stitched rectangles and the card blanks are by Lawn Fawn.

Super simple, cute little cards.

Cx



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx