Thursday, January 25, 2018

Shopping..Cheaper Than Therapy


Hey,

Last week Lisette and I went and had a little playdate with Jamey in her craft space..

I love it when we go there, I get to rummage through all of Jamey's stamps and play with all kinds of things.

I came across this great set by The Ton Stamps 'Retail Therapy' and I had to colour the lady holding the bags (I also feel the need to own it).

I stamped the sentiment first, so that it would look like she is standing on it.

I coloured the image using Jamey's Copics..personally I still prefer Promarkers.

I added some Nuvo glitter pen here and there.

Keeping the whole thing simple really showcases the image.

I love playing with other people's stash, one of MANY reasons why I miss JT.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Great card, love the colour choices. I think considering how I can shop for craft stuff, that therapy may well be significantly cheaper! Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx