Saturday, January 27, 2018

Sketch Saturday #498: A Day For Daisies...


Hey,

Happy Saturday.

Today we have another fun sketch for you from the Sketch Saturday team.

Our sponsor this week is A Day For Daisies and they are offering a $12 gift certificate for their store.

Here's the sketch..


I love ADFD stamps and have quite a few, so it was fun to choose another one to play with and I went with 'A Lap Full of Kittens' it's SO cute.

I thought it would work perfectly in the circle. I coloured the stamp using Promarkers and added a bit of Nuvo clear glitter aqua flow pen here and there.

The patterned paper is by Stampin' Up and the yellow piece is a scrap. I am determined to use more patterned papers this year!

I have always disliked the banner die I used here, but for some reason it worked out perfectly this time!! The sentiment is by MFT.

Super simple card, but super cute.

Now it's your turn to show us your interpretation of the sketch. Don't forget to go over to Sketch Saturday and check out what the rest of the DT have made.

Challenge ends on Friday 2nd February at 7pm GMT / 2pm EST.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Fab card and purrfect for those mad cat ladies out there!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx