Friday, October 6, 2017

Happy Anniversary times 3....


Hey,

Happy Friday to you.

I have had a great first week in London. Today I am out on our annual company offsite, so I am looking forward to that.

Before I left I realised that I needed x3 anniversary cards, but seriously I was way too hungover after my birthday to be able to be mad creative. And I have to ask you to forgive me for the slightly dodgy photo, as I had to take it on my phone in London...the original one I took on Friday was ridiculously blurry!

So I plumped for the easy option.

I used Lawn Fawn spotty card blanks, a Simon Says Stamp die and stamps and adhered the die-cut piece to the card blank - instant anniversary cards x3.

Cheating is sometimes my best work!

Cx

1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx