Monday, October 9, 2017

Christmas Card 2017: Simon Says Stamp Merry & Bright...


Hey,

Happy Monday.

I have had a fun weekend here in London, I got to hang out with JT and her Hubby. Hubby and I also went to lunch yesterday with his family.. always awesome to see our Nephew and Niece and of course the rest of the family ;)

After our fun lunch, I went and hung out with my parents, Ma and I even managed to sneak in a film (officer and a gentlemen).


I realised when I got back from Mexico, that I was running a bit behind with my Christmas card makes and so I dedicated a few evenings to 'churning' out some Christmas cards.

I've actually already posted a few of these 'churn' makes.

Today's cards were made using my December 2016 Simon Says Stamp cardkit, that arrived after all my Christmas cards were made last year.

I love the super cute Reindeer and I thought the fancy Gina Marie die worked really well here.

The banner and the sentiment came with the stamp set.

Really simple and this was the first make in my 'churn' sessions and they re-energised my Christmas card making and I love making cards in small multiples.

Cx

1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx