Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Congratulations...


Hey,

As it is the last day of work for me until Jan (whoop whoop), I thought I would share these cards that I made AGES ago, for my work colleagues that got promoted.

Unfortunately they didn't photograph as well as I wanted them to..they look amazing in person.

I went with my old fave trick, ink up a background stamp, spritz with water, press paper into it, dry.

I used the same colours for the congratulations die-cuts and in one way that was a mistake as they didn't pop out as much as they could have from the vellum, but I love the coordination.

Each of the promoted ladies are different, so I deliberately chose colours that would suit their personalities.

I kept the details to a minimum and let the backgrounds be the focus.

Here is the second card -


Here are two detail shots, you get a better view of the lovely die-cut word.


Next time, I think I will have a detailed word and a plain background :)

Cx

Supplies: Hero Arts, Deep Red, Simon Says Stamp Die

1 comment:

  1. You know them so well, such a good shout on the color combos for each one. I think in real life the sentiment stands out more, I know what you mean about the photos not doing them justice as they really look fab in real life x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx