Thursday, December 8, 2016

Moving Along With The Times... Christmas Scenes..


Hey,

Welcome to another fun Moving Along With The Times Challenge..

This time our Hostess is Jan and she wants us to create a Christmas Scene.

The stamp that I used, came from a freebie stamp set that I have had for ages. I have never actually used this stamp, but thought it was perfect for this challenge.

It is the perfect small Christmas scene, I love the little details, boots, presents, snow covered steps, etc. I dream of having a front door with a proper wreath...

It was a lot of fun to colour too and I used distress inks with an aquabrush, seems like this is my default colouring method right now!

I decided that because it is such a tiny scene it needed something to make it pop a bit, so I die-cut one of my newish MFT scalloped stitched rectangle frames in white and smooshed it in distress inks to get the mottled effect that you see. LOVE THIS!!!

I adhered the frame and the white panel to my card blank and then stamped the sentiment (by Recollections) before adding my little scene, which I popped out using foam tape.

I can't wait to see your small scenes, but first hop on over to MAWTT and see what the rest of the DT have been making.

This will be the last MAWTT challenge before Christmas and my last one as part of the DT.

I have been part of MAWTT for over 3 years and it makes me sad to say goodbye, but it is time.

I hope you and all my wonderful teammates have a lovely Christmas, relaxing with your loved ones.

Challenge ends on December 21st at 1pm GMT. You can enter 3 times.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Claire,
    what a very wonderful card and such a very super image too.

    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss you on the DT! I really love your background you created, and the door stamp is really inviting. There's definitely a Christmas party happening behind that door x Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Claire this is gorgeous, xxxx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx