Sunday, August 28, 2016

Dragon, Love, Happiness and Joy...

Hey,

So when I was home last JT bought us this crazy die set by X-cut -

We love a lucky waving cat, so there is going to be a lot of sending each other random cards with this set..I have already received my first one from JT!

I have an Aunt who loves Dragons and when I saw the set had a Dragon die, I thought it would make an awesome card for for her.

I dug out some Chinese word stamps that I got as part of a freebie set last year and created my own background.

I die-cut it using a Simon Says Stamp stitched square and mounted it using foam tape onto one of the mini kraft blanks that JT gave me - LOVE these..

I die-cut the Dragon from a scrap of red paper and mounted him onto the word background.

Pretty damn cool..even if I do say so myself!!

LOL.

Cx


1 comment:

  1. Oooh I like this a lot, that dragon is amazing on that paper. i haven't used him yet...the little kraft squares are a joy, I will buy us more of those in the next Craft Superstore order....x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx