Monday, August 22, 2016

Colourful Birthday Bear...

Hey,

Happy Monday...

I had a fun weekend, hanging out with Hubby and playing at my desk.

I decided that I wanted to enter the MFT colour challenge -


So I used the colours on a card I made for a friend using my new MFT Birthday Bears set.

It was super simple.

I stamped the bear holding the presents onto my white panel, then I stamped 3 of the presents around him. I added the party hat to my Bear and coloured everything using Promarkers that matched the colours (Bright Orange, Summer Sun, Emerald, True Blue) and a brown for the Bear.

The sentiment is also from the set and I stamped it using green ink, so it would tie in with the colours.

I mounted the white panel onto a fun patterned orange card blank and added an orange enamel dot to finish it off.

I am loving this new haul of MFT stamps and I played with them a lot over the weekend, so you'll see more fun makes over the next few weeks.

Cx



2 comments:

  1. Aww this is very sweet Claire. I love the cute bear and scene that you've created.. I really like how you've arranged the presents… and with the enamel dot… it all balances out perfectly! :-)
    Thanks for all your lovely comments! :-)
    hope you are keeping well
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good discovery of that MFT challenge blog, I like their stuff so it's natural I'd like their challenges. I think it's a fun use of the colors on that birthday bear, he is pretty fun. I like his style x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx