Friday, March 4, 2016

Reworking Vikings..

Hey,

Happy Friday!

This week has whizzed by and tomorrow I'll be returning home to Hubby and my Furbabies.

I thought I'd join in the MarkerPOP challenge - #89 Anything goes.


I made my cards using the colouring I did during The Daily Marker colouring challenge.

I love the Viking stamp and die set by Avery Elle, I wanted it for so LONG.

I got it just in time for Valentine's Day and used it to make a whole bunch of Valentine's cards.

But I didn't want this really fun stamp to be limited to love related crafts.

I masked off the sentiment that is built into the stamp to create two blank stamps..


I made two cards, but the main photo today is my entry. I created a fun heat embossed background using a Hero Arts background stamp. I coloured the Viking with Promarkers and added a fun sentiment by Paper Smooches.

It came out so well I can't wait to send it to someone.

The second card was super simple -


I really wanted to put the Viking onto a star, but it looked a bit bland, so I used a distress stain through a stencil to brighten things up a bit. The sentiment stamps are by Hero Arts and they make me smile every time.

So glad that I had a go at masking off the stamp, I can't wait to try out more sentiments in his beard :)

Have a great weekend.

Cx


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx