Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Thank You Cards

Thank You and New Home
 I like to send Thank You cards and as you know I like to make them in sets. I find them really easy to make and I often make stacks of them, as they make great gifts (especially if you have forgotten a birthday, etc)

Today's pic of the day is of some Thank You and New Home cards I made at JT's. I like the blue, cream, green combo going on here.

The paper's are all JT's and he embellishments came from my stash and most are pretty old.

Thank You - close-up

I bought some Chipboard alpha's in the Craft Superstore sale, they are awesome and I am really enjoying working with them - below is a Thank You card made using them. I like the contrast of the lettering against the bright spotty paper - the green bling and the sparkly foam flower work well too.

Thanks!
Thanks - close-up
I don't make a lot of New Home cards, but when I do, I like to try and make them a little bit different. I wanted the card below to look like a border of wallpaper on a wall!

New Home - close-up
My Sister-in-Law has requested a batch of Thank You cards - so I think some of these will be going to her.

That's it for today, I am off to eat more food, as I am rather hungover - over the weekend I'll post up the things I made last night when I got in slightly worse for wear!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx