Monday, February 6, 2012

Post Superbowl Chilling!






Superbowl 46 invite.


We had a great night last night watching the Superbowl with JT and her Hubby. We ate a lot and drank a lot of beer.

The menu consisted of Chicken cooked by my Ma, jacket potatoes and corn on the cob. JT made crack bread - brilliant idea, a loaf, ranch dressing, butter, cheese and bacon, then grill - yum!

Crack Bread

She also made 7 layer dip which is one of my fave things.

7 Layer Dip

I made a vanilla layer cake (Martha Stewart's Versatile Vanilla Cake), which was lovely, but not moist enough as I got the temperature a bit wrong! Next time, next time.



Picture of the day is of the card I made for our friend Jamie - he insisted that he hadn't had a formal invite!! So I made this for him - when I got home slightly worse for wear at Midnight on Weds evening! I think it came out pretty well considering!

As the Superbowl finished at 2.30am I had today so I mooched about, making some cards and doing the prep for Otis' bunting. I'll show you pics later in the week and I have a tutorial for making really pretty flowers.

It's been a really fun weekend, I had a great day out with Karen and JT at the Range and then lunch. The Superbowl party was fun, looking forward to doing it again next year!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx