Monday, January 29, 2018

Polar Bear Hi...


Hey,

Happy Monday.

Hope you all had a nice weekend, I had a nice relaxed one with Hubby, following a rather epic drinking session on Friday...

Today's card uses some NBUS that I got over the Christmas break (naughty, naughty), it's called 'Polar Bear Pals' and is by MFT. Dies are on their way...

I stamped the bear onto white card and coloured him using Promarkers and Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens. I stamped the sentiment just under his feet/paws, so it looks like he is standing on it.

I love the tiny bucket of fish stamp and just had to add it here.

To give it a more wintery feel I added some dots using a Tim Holtz stencil and Distress Oxide Broken China ink.

Love the end result, feels very wintery.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. This is just adorable! He's gorgeous and I love the stencilled background. Hope you've recovered from your drinkypoos now!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx