Wednesday, January 18, 2017

MFT Birthday Bear..


Hey,

I am a teeny bit obsessed with MFT stamps at the moment.

I managed to get a good haul of them over Black Friday last year at a variety of places.

I had the Birthday Bear stamps already and got the dies in the BF sales.

A few weeks ago, I die-cut and stamped the entire set and I am slowly making cards with them.

This card was made for a friend's Daughter and I cut a little slot, so the bear could hold the present. I coloured the bear, balloon and present with Zigs.

The sentiment is by Simon Says Stamp and so is the stitched square die.

I have had the background paper for ages, infact I believe it was the first thing I purchased when we moved to NYC in 2013!

The square kraft blanks are from JT, I love the big and small ones and I can't get them here and she buys them for me.

I like the simplicity of this card and it's matchy matchness (totally words..)

Cx

1 comment:

  1. matchy matchiness is a sure sign of mature matchification! and yours has (...wait for it...) NO MATCH!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) (admit it: in retrospect, the hubs' "rare-i-tan" joke was not nearly as bad as you thought, was it?!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx