Wednesday, January 18, 2017

MFT Birthday Bear..


Hey,

I am a teeny bit obsessed with MFT stamps at the moment.

I managed to get a good haul of them over Black Friday last year at a variety of places.

I had the Birthday Bear stamps already and got the dies in the BF sales.

A few weeks ago, I die-cut and stamped the entire set and I am slowly making cards with them.

This card was made for a friend's Daughter and I cut a little slot, so the bear could hold the present. I coloured the bear, balloon and present with Zigs.

The sentiment is by Simon Says Stamp and so is the stitched square die.

I have had the background paper for ages, infact I believe it was the first thing I purchased when we moved to NYC in 2013!

The square kraft blanks are from JT, I love the big and small ones and I can't get them here and she buys them for me.

I like the simplicity of this card and it's matchy matchness (totally words..)

Cx

1 comment:

  1. matchy matchiness is a sure sign of mature matchification! and yours has (...wait for it...) NO MATCH!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) (admit it: in retrospect, the hubs' "rare-i-tan" joke was not nearly as bad as you thought, was it?!)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx