Sunday, January 29, 2017

Card Concept - Fresh and Bold...


Hey,

So it's been a seriously rough week for me.

But I made this card and I wanted to post it.

I loved the Card Concept challenge image -



There were so many elements I wanted to incorporate in my card.

I opted for Clean and Graphic as my style and I incorporated these items into my card -

Pink and Yellow from the bed
Textured lines from the comforter
Circle / shape detail from the nightstand
Grey and black from the photos.

It was a great opportunity to use my new wonky stitched dies by MFT and the great border die by CAS-ual friday that I don't use enough. The awesome die is by Frantic stamper and the rest of the sentiment is by Neat & Tangled. I made my own card blank for this card.

So glad I got to share this one..I thought I might not be well enough to write this post.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous design! Thanks for sharing this great card with us here at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take with the colors and I can see the pattern too, thanks for joining us at the Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx