Friday, December 16, 2016

You Rock!!


Hey,

Happy Friday!

I thought this card was totally apt for a Friday :)

I made it last Friday when I had a mini playdate with some friends.

The YNS Silly Monster Rockstars stamps are mine and the background is actually a stamp that Jamey had - I LOVE it, it looks like a handmade background.

I masked off my Monster before I stamped the background and I coloured him/her with distress inks and an aquabrush.

Hope you have a great weekend, I am playing at my desk, brunching (in the snow?!), playdating with JT and watching NFL.

Excellent.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Not sure how I missed this post. The masking is awesome, the background looks incredible! x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx