Friday, September 23, 2016

Lets Prance...




Hey,

So I am SUPER excited today, as my Dad arrives for a visit for the first time ever and I have next week off to hang out with him and show him my adopted City.

I thought I would share a fun set of Christmas cards I made.

I CASEd Debby Hughes... her card is below top left...


I loved Debby's card so much and I love the Lets Prance set by Clearly Besotted. Once I had seen Debby's card it was totally a no brainer...must CASE.

It was so much fun to do I made a bunch of them..



I used distress inks and an aquabrush to colour them, I stamped the sentiments onto scraps and attached to my cards using mini staples. The main card was die-cut using a Gina Marie scalloped die, the 2nd card I added a little bit of sparkly paper behind the Rudolf panel.

Hope you have a great weekend. I will be posting sporadically next week, as I am running around town with my Pops.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Great CASE these are so cheerful and fun. I like the aqua brush approach, I bet that was nice to color. I think you nailed it man x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx