Monday, May 9, 2016

CAS(E) this sketch...

Hey,

Hope you had a nice weekend?

I had a very relaxing one and spent qt at my desk.

I am pretty excited, as JT arrives on Friday, so we can go to the Mixed Media Loft Art Retreat in Providence..yes hosted by Jenn Shurkus!!

Whoop Whoop!!

Today I am entering the CAS(E) this sketch challenge..I really like the sketch -


I was a bit undecided about what to use for my card, but then I remembered that I really wanted to have more of a play with this stamp set by Unity Stamp Co.

I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the teabag stamp. I used a freebie border stamp to create the pale pink background behind the teabag.

I figured out the perfect position for my sentiment and stamped it in a slightly darker shade of pink/red.

Once I had popped up the teabag, I stamped a few teeny tiny hearts around.

I love the soft colours and right now (being busy at work) I like simple CAS nature of the card..

Cx

4 comments:

  1. I really like your take on the sketch, that's brilliant with that little tea bag. that border stamp is a freebie? No way. Very clever x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab interpretation of the sketch. That tea bag is so cute, I don't even know how a tea bag can be cute, but it is! Totally jealous that you have a fab weekend planned, have a brilliant time. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so fun! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! But cup of tea - who are you fooling - should be glass of champagne! LOL! Happy weekend dear friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx