Saturday, May 7, 2016

U need hug?...


Hey,

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Hubby and I are off out to lunch today up on the Upper West Side at a place we have been to once before and liked.

My card today uses the Tim Holtz crazy cat stamps..

They all look so worried and so I thought the Mama Elephant small talk 'U need hug?' sentiment worked really well.

The stripes were stamped using a stamp from the April Simon Says Stamp card kit.

I mounted the die-cut panel onto a card that has a gold trim - simple but effective.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. I'll talk quietly this time. Love the stripes behind the cat, they really make the card. The sentiment works perfectly with him too. Enjoy spending time with your Hubby today, hopefully the sun will come out for you. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha this cat cracks me up, love the little stripes, they give a really good CAS background. You're so CAS right now, I'm loving it x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx