Wednesday, April 1, 2015

WOYWW #304...Calmer times..


Hey,

Happy WOYWW and welcome to April everyone.

As you can see my desk is much calmer this week..

I'm happy to be joining Julia and the gang for another fun WOYWW - the day where we all join up at Julia's blog Stamping Ground for a global desk nosy. Join in the fun...

My desk is calm, because I was away in Providence, because I went to a Jenn Shurkus loft art retreat. It was AWESOME. I met so many great and talented crafters - including Kymona. I earnt a whole host of new techniques and discovered some fun products too.

I'll be showing the 15 cards we made on Friday - crazy fun times.

I've labelled my desk for you. The new MFT hybrid ink was purchased at the retreat..it is really great and works so well with my Promarkers. I am colouring some digital stamps for a friends birthday gift.

I wanted to show you the lavender sachets I made for Jenn, I know a few of you mentioned that you would like to see them -

Lavender Sachets

Wrapped and ready to go
I loved making them - easy and fun. They smell so lovely..next time I'm going to put some of the Lavender heads in the bag.

Final piece of show and tell this week is the card I made to go with the gift. Jenn loves nautical items - 

I love American Crafts patterned card blanks, they make things come alive. I am also loving the reasonably new rounded rectangle stitched dies by MFT.

Hope you have a lovely day, see you for a nose later.

Cx

8 comments:

  1. Love those cute little lavender bags!! hope you have a great WOYWW Helen - no number but just below you in the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe such pretty Lavender bags I'm sure she's gonna love em and I see another die for the wish list :)
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so pretty and I love the colours you have used and what a great card all wonderful gifts made from the heart. I hope you have a wonderful Easter.

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 41

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your lavender bags, so pretty, super nautical card too, hugs Carole Z WOYWW #26

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing hostess gift, so thoughtful and great attention to detail. Love your card as well, super CAS approach to the nautical theme. I WANT TO SEE THE CARDS x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A craft retreat would be heaven about now! I can't wait to see the cards. Love those sachets, between the color and the scent, it makes Spring that much closer! She'll love them. Have a great week, Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh Claire, there's nothing like a fab retreat....good for the arty soul, so glad you and a fab time. And meanwhile, can't decide which I like. More, the gift for Jen or the card....can almost smell the lavender.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is an awesome project! Thanks for sharing.
    Happy WOYWW and Happy Easter
    Hugs
    Gabriele 19

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx