Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Retro Rubber Challenge #213 - Colours of the Rainbow..

Hey,

Welcome to another fun Retro Rubber challenge.

This time we are all about the colours of the rainbow.


If you look at my card carefully, you will see I used every single colour of the rainbow LOL.

I love the 3 Ellen Hutson sets I used (Over It, Unicorns & Rainbows, Pure Magic) - I have had them since 2019 and I am really sad that Ellen is closing her doors, but I get it.. retirement looms.

I created the background using a fave MFT Cloud stencil and distress oxides. I stamped the rainbow over the top and coloured that using Sakura Gelly Roll Starburst pens.. these pens give all the shimmer.

A fun easy card with the perfect sentiment.

How will you use your stash and the colours? Don't forget to pop over to Retro Rubber and get inspired by the things the DT have made.

Challenge ends August 25.

Don't forget to tell us the age of your stamp, that is part of the fun of our challenge and please only enter 10 challenges including Retro Rubber.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. So fun, Claire! Those pens make a beautiful bold color line, and I love the shimmer, too! And what a fun unicorn - love that wavy mane, lol!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx