Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Retro Rubber Challenge #212 - Anything Goes

Hey,

Welcome to another fun Retro Rubber challenge. Can you believe it is August already?! And today is my Momma's birthday!

It's everyone's fave 'Anything Goes'.


I have had the MFT 'Martini's on Me' set since 2013 and I can clearly remember thinking 'should I spend this much money on a small set'. LOL now 10 years later and so much use, I think we can agree it was a great investment.

It recently got a new lease of life, as I got these Mama Elephant 'Birthday Messages' (2021) and they have perfect sentiments for this set, including the one I used here.

The cards are so simple, just stamp, colour and mount onto the card blank. I gave one of them to a friend and she loved it. I think these will be becoming a staple in my birthday card box.

What are you going to dig out of the archives? Don't forget to pop over to Retro Rubber and get inspired by the things the DT have made.

Challenge ends August 11th.

Don't forget to tell us the age of your stamp, that is part of the fun of our challenge and please only enter 10 challenges including Retro Rubber.

Cx

4 comments:

  1. Love these so much, Claire - such a fabulous and fun image! Love the bright colors - and an awesome birthday card for Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire these are both so cute!! I love it when I can look back and know it was worth the purchase like you have with that cute image
    :) Kellianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, congrats 😊 happy day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when this stamp was available and it looks as cute today as it did way back then! Fun cards in the different colors.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx