Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Retro Rubber Blog Challenge #201 - Tic Tac Toe..


Hey,

Welcome to another fun Retro Rubber challenge.

We have a tic tac toe board for you this time!



I love these boards, even if we choose the same row, our cards are all so different!

I chose the top horizontal line - die-cut or punch, ribbon or twine and slimline.

I am a big fan of the mini-slim format, so that was easy. I used a Paper Play mini-slimline rectangle die to cut my background paper. The paper twine is SO old I am thinking nearly 10 years old, it came in a huge bundle and I use it a lot, but it never seems to run out. The gorgeous lady stamp was a birthday gift last year - C.C Designs 'Fashionista' and I coloured her using Altenew Markers and cut her using my Brother Scan n Cut. The sentiment is from 2021 and by Taylored Expressions 'Simple Strips Friendship' I love these strips, they give you so many fun sentiments to use.

Which row will you choose? Pop over to Retro Rubber and get inspired by the things the DT have made.

Challenge ends March 10th.

Don't forget to tell us the age of your stamp, that is part of the fun of our challenge and please only enter 10 challenges including Retro Rubber.

Cx

2 comments:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx