Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Retro Rubber Challenge #182 - Flower Power....

Hey,

Welcome to another fun Retro Rubber challenge.

We have a 'flower power' theme for you this time.


I love flower stamps and I am sure that I have way too many of them!

I dug out one of my all-time fave stamp sets by MFT - Large Desert Bouquet that I have had since 2016, it is my default set when I want impactful flowers. Weirdly there are no leaf dies, so I used a freebie die. The flowers were stamped with Altenew Inks.

The background was one from my stash, I like to make backgrounds and keep them for using when I need inspiration and don't know where to start. It is a Clearly Besotted stencil with Distress Stain used through it.

I love these little sentiments by Mama Elephant (Simple Sentiments), they come with their own dies and I cut this one in half so it worked better on my card.

I used this as a thank you card, it felt like a lovely way to say thanks!

Which of your many flower stamps will you use?  Also, pop over to Retro Rubber and get inspired by the things the DT have made.

Challenge ends May 20th.

Don't forget to tell us the age of your stamp, that is part of the fun of our challenge and please only enter 10 challenges including Retro Rubber.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. So sweet, Claire - I love these layered flowers, so pretty! Especially against that snazzy background - what a cool thing to have handy in one's stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, what a sweet and happy background, your little blooms fit just beautifully arranged on the corner like that.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx