Thursday, May 12, 2022

Fusion Card Challenge - At The Movies..

Hey,

Welcome to another fantastic Fusion Card Challenge.

This time we have 'At The Movies' as a theme for you. As always both the sketch and the inspiration image are awesome.



Which will you try?

I used the theme as the inspiration and the film strip / reels in the photo. 

I flexed a bit of creative license here as I only had a tv stamp and I thought, as you can watch movies on a tv that would work ;)

I tied it all together with the sentiment and the fabulous card blank that I have had forever - saved for just this moment.

I used -

Jillibean Soup So Fabulous stamp and die

Taylored Expressions Little Critters

Make sure you check out all the rest of the inspiration by the DT over at the Fusion challenge blog, and play along with your own creation! When playing along you may use the sketch OR the photo to inspire your makes. OR, if you are feeling adventurous, you can fuse them together (see what I did there!).

Can't wait to see your makes. 

Challenge ends on May 24th.

Cx

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card especially for the littles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greate interpretation on the theme. Love that film strip background and you adorable dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this is adorable! I'd watch that little guy!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx