Monday, December 13, 2021

November 2021 Layouts...


Hey,

Happy Monday!

It has been a while since I shared any of my digital layouts with you. October and November were CRAZY with NSD (National Scrapbooking Day) and Thanksgiving/Black Friday specials.. I was on fire for my creative team commitments!

Here is a selection of my fave November layouts.

The main photo was for a Digital Scrapbook.com / Pixel Scrapper challenge, only my second time using stock imagery.

The Digital Press - Gone Digital Design Challenge 


The Digital Press - Jimbo Jambo Challenge

The Lilypad - Rachel Jefferies Challenge (I won a prize!)

The Lilypad - BYOC challenge

Sweet Shoppe Designs - One Little Word - Tribe - Challenge


Sweet Shoppe Designs - Typography Challenge


Sweet Shoppe Designs - Seasonal Challenge - Use Buttons

The Nifty Pixel - Creative Team Layout

Studio Liv @Gingerscraps - Creative Team Layout


Buzzbee Scraps - Creative Team layout (template, using kit from Pixel Scrapper)

They are so varied and I love them all for different reasons, I created 40 layouts in November!! I am having a month off of my CT commitments in Jan, so I can play along with the Month of Challenges at The Lilypad! I really enjoyed it this year and I am eager to play this year, with my improved skills.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx