Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Retro Rubber Challenge #166 - Inspiration Image...


Hey,

Welcome to another fun Retro Rubber challenge.

I am SO glad that I made a few of my RR cards before I started the packing for the move to Tampa, it was total chaos. As this goes live, we have moved (30th Aug) and we now officially live in Tampa - WHOOOOP!! We move into our new home at the weekend.

Anyway, this time we have some photo inspiration for you.


I was inspired by the flowers and I love this stamp by Scrapberry's 'Thinking of You' I have had it since 2018 and I love the idea of the cat and the mouse gifting someone flowers!

I kept this card really simple and just stamped the image, coloured it with Copics and Sakura Gelly Roll Starburst pens. The sentiment is a mix of random sets.

Super simple and cute and has already left my desk.

What will you be inspired by? Head over to Retro Rubber and get inspired by the things the DT has made.

Challenge ends September 10th.

Don't forget to tell us the age of your stamp, that is part of the fun of our challenge, and please only enter 10 challenges including Retro Rubber.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable, Claire. I love that little critter due and the big bouquet of flowers kitty is holding. I wonder what his eyes are expressing! Thanks for having my as GD for this challenge. I love using my forgotten stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet pair of friends, I think the kitty just received this bouquet from the little mousey, or.....is he giving it?
    Either way, it's a beautiful and adorable card, very CAS too.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, great colouring. It’s a sweet, fun image and your clean design lets it shine.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx