Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Retro Rubber Challenge #165 Crusin'...


Hey,

Welcome to another awesome Retro Rubber challenge.

This time we have a fun theme for you, asking you to show modes of transportation on your card.



I love VW Bugs and Campers, they remind me of my teenage years, when everyone started to drive and had them. I had a friend who had a bright orange VW Bug and we went everywhere in it, even though it was wholly unreliable!

I have had this set 'Hattastic Car' by Flora & Fauna since 2019 and I have only used it once! I thought it would make a cute little scene.

I stamped the 'grass' first, which is actually a set by Avery Elle 'Brushed' and it has all these great brushstrokes in it, that I am always using for 'land'. I stamped the Campervan, masked it off, so I could stamp the flowers, which are also masked because they are only a 3 stem stamp. I stamped, coloured, and fussy-cut the hat because I wanted to add dimension.

Show us your fun transportation makes. Don't forget to pop over to Retro Rubber and get inspired by the things the DT has made.

Challenge ends on August 27.

Don't forget to tell us the age of your stamp, that is part of the fun of our challenge, and please only enter 10 challenges including Retro Rubber.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx