Monday, April 26, 2021

Digital Scrapbooking: Flower Queen...


Hey,

Happy Monday!

A bit of a longer absence for me than planned, but I was very, very unwell last week. I am on the mend now!

I wanted to share this beauty that I made for the Sweet Shoppe Designs monthly passport - April prompt was 'Inspired by Flowers'.

So my friend Lisette and I took a road trip in early March this year and on our way to Foxwoods (the resort we were staying at), we stopped at a craft store that had this amazing flower section. I convinced Lisette to pose up a storm for me and ended up with this amazing photo of her.

I really really stepped out of my comfort zone here, with the blending and the giant cluster. There was a lot of anxiety, but I am so pleased at how it came out and it got a GSO, so - yay!

2 comments:

  1. WOW, what a great scrapbook page and a fabulous photo of you!! Glad to hear you are on the mend, stay safe, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hazel, appreciate you swinging by always. It's actually my friend Lisette - hard to tell these days with the masks, esp as we look like sisters LOL!

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx