Monday, April 12, 2021

Digital Layouts - Love Our Designers - The Lilypad

 

Hey,

Happy Monday, hope you had a great weekend?

Today I wanted to share just a couple of my fave layouts from the Love Our Designers feature that The Lilypad did during Feb and March.

I find with digital items, that I am drawn to the same designers over and over again, especially if they run a challenge that I can play along with. But every now and then I buy things from other designers. The two layouts shown here were made from kits that I couldn't resist.

Main photo uses a kit by Valerie Wibbens - I love her whimsical illustrations and I fell in love with this 'Let's Get Lost' kit and had been itching to use it. I used one of Valerie's free templates and it came out just as I had imagined - don't you love it when that happens.

The layout below was for The Paislee Press. Their stuff is so clean and elegant, it always reminds me of CAS cards. I used mainly their 'For Like Ever' kit, perfect for one of my fave Wedding photos and just SO clean.


In the year that I have been digitally scrapping, I have learned so much and realised that there is a lot of my cardmaking me in my layouts. I love CAS cards so very much, but I love critters and pattern mixing too and I find I can always sneak these into my layouts!

Cx


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx