Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Retro Rubber Challenge #142 Lets get Sketchy...



Hey,

Welcome to another fun Retro Rubber challenge.

We have a sketch for you this time.



You know how much I love a sketch!

I recently made a large background panel for chopping up, I used a Dina Wakely stencil and Picket Fence Studios Golden Rose paper glaze. I used a piece of it for my card, as you can see.

The sentiment is from a cute set by Jillibean Soup 'All My Happy', that I got in early 2019 when I was on a road trip. I love that a lot of the words come with a shadow effect die. I stamped parts of the sentiment onto white paper and trimmed them down to create little blocks to work with the sketch. The 'wishes' I heat embossed onto gold paper. 
It felt a bit flat and I decided to get a bit brave and pop some gold thread (I never do this technique) under the sentiments and it worked SO well.

I am so happy with this elegant card, a perfect addition to my stash.

Show us your interpretation of the sketch and pop over to Retro Rubber and get inspired by the things the DT have made.

Challenge ends September 4th.

Don't forget to tell us the age of your stamp, that is part of the fun of our challenge and please only enter 10 challenges including Retro Rubber.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx