Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Embossed Butterflies...



Hi,

I recently found a whole batch of ready to go backgrounds, so I thought it would be fun to make a few quick cards using some of them.

I have never used this freebie butterfly stamp from Die-Cutting Essentials magazine and I thought it would look awesome heat embossed.

Isn't it stunning?! The main photo was the first one I made. The background is a text stamp that I heat embossed in white to create a resist and then it has a watercolour wash over it.

The next two are so bright and fun - the yellow/blue one, uses a background that I stamped at my friend Jamey's craft space and the pink one uses a cut to size piece of patterned paper by Studio Calico (I think).


Using different colours of embossing powder and background papers created such a variety of looks. I love it when this happens. 

I added Taylored Expressions simple sentiment strips to all 3 cards.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx