Thursday, July 16, 2020

TMS: Happy Purr-thday..


Hey,

Hope you are all having a good week.

I was fortunate to be a prize winner over at Tuesday Morning Sketches, during their anniversary bash.

So I thought it was only right that I play along with the current challenge -


This sketch is so fun!

I thought it paired well with my new Lawn Fawn Dandelion papers that were a gift from Lisette.

I love the Newton's Nook 'Newton's Birthday Balloons' set, so I stamped, coloured and die-cut the main image from the set. The sentiment is also from the set.

I am super happy with the die-cut circles - both of them are from The Works in London and I have recently 'rediscovered' the fancier circle and it's getting ALOT of use.

Super simple and pretty card.

Cx

7 comments:

  1. Claire, this card is awesome....love it. I am sending out your prize tonight for your birthday celebration win. Yahoo! I hope that you like these dies too. And one day I want to visit London and would love to have you be a tour guide to keep me out of trouble, lol. As well as point me in the right direction of the all the fun craft shops. I'm not doing much blogging these days because my life has gotten crazy since I work full time as a nurse (unfortunately I have to pay my bills, my husband passed away and the damn cat won't even clean the house, lol). So just let me know when you get it, thanks. perontoL@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I love all the pink and awesome image. Thanks for joining us at TMS and hope to see u again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet pastel card! I love the Newton image and the Lawn Fawn background paper. So glad you played along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! That kitty is ready to spread some birthday love. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love take of the sketch with that adorable cat and that fun sentiment.
    Thanks for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! I love your fun kitty and sentiment!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable I totally love the pastels you picked! Thank you so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx