Saturday, July 11, 2020

Berry Sweet...



Hey,

Happy Saturday!

I am probably slightly hungover today :) As Hubby and I ventured out for the first time since March to a friends house last night for a bbq.

Today's cards are ones that I finally made, after having the idea in my head for ages.

I love the giant cherries by Michael's and I thought they would play nicely with the sentiment stamps by Studio Calico.

I stamped, coloured and cutout the cherries, then I stamped the sentiment and cut it up to form the little banners, stamping the berry onto white paper, so I could colour it with Sakura glitter gel pen.

I created the backgrounds by smooshing Mermaid Lagoon distress ink.

They are so bright and cheery, I am so happy with how they came out.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx