Friday, January 17, 2020

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers: H is for Headache..


Hey,

Happy Friday!

I got my very first Princess of Snark in December last year and I was very happy about it.

I really wanted to play along with The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - X Rated Christmas, but I ran out of time.

So I am joining in the current challenge -


I obviously have the same Tim Holtz snarky chit chat stickers as everyone else, but that is cool - great minds think alike.

I found a piece of older smooshed paper in my stash - loved the colours and as they are quite muted I think they soften the punch of the sentiment!

I die-cut the panel as a tag - using a Sizzix + Tim Holtz die, I love this die, as it cuts the larger sized tags that are perfect for mixed media projects.

It was a great opportunity to use my slightly neglected 'Damn Girl' stamp set by Unity Stamp Co. I used the main image of the 1920's woman and the 'Damn Girl' sentiment, which I masked off to work with the rest of my sentiment.

I'm so pleased with this and it is going to a friend who has a rude work colleague, this needs to be on her desk to ward off that person!

It's a long weekend here in the US, whoop! Have a great weekend everyone.

Cx

5 comments:

  1. Love that Damn Girl image and of course all the snarkiest people love the Tim Holtz stickers! Great card, thanks for playing along with the sistahs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thank you for joining the sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! What a great stamp set (I love Unity, but shipping to Canada is ouch now) And perfect with the Tim sentiment. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic!
    You must know that we think it is AWESOME when a bunch of us use the same stamp or sentiment...we all do something different and unique with it!
    Thanks for beating the new year headache with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bahahaha! No subliminal message there...direct and to the point! I like it!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx