Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Quirky Birthday..


Hey,

Hope you had a great long weekend. I had a fun one, got to see a lot of my fave people.

Today's card I made like a year ago?! I loved it, but it said 'Happy Weekend' and I never really had a use for it.

So earlier this year I modified it, so I can use it as a birthday card.

I embossed a white piece of card using my fave Sizzix big dots folder and I had this great set of stickers by Pink Fresh Studio and I thought they would look cute poking out from something.

That something ended up being a Sizzix speech bubble die cut. Using Tim Holtz alpha dies, I die-cut the 'Happy' and added a piece of pink paper to make them pop and added some white gel pen dots to the speech bubble.

When I modified it for birthday use, I created a birthday label using my handheld Dymo mini labeler.

I love the clean, quirky end result and it is a 100% no stamping card!!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx