Sunday, November 12, 2017

Thinking of You...


Hey,

Sadly Hubby's great Aunt passed away recently and his Mum was very close to her and so I wanted us to send her a card.

I don't really do sympathy cards, I find them hard to make.

So I opted for a Thinking of You card.

I used a new stamp by Pink Fresh Studio..it's gorgeous and my MIL has a beautiful garden and a love of flowers, so it seemed right for this card.

I watercoloured it using distress inks and added a heat embossed onto vellum tag.

Super simple, but I hope will brighten her day a bit.

Cx


1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful and so delicate. I'm sure it will comfort her x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx