Wednesday, November 29, 2017

4 Cards, 1 Stamp Set: Pink Fresh Studio


Hey,

It has been a while since I did a 4 cards, 1 stamp set post.

Before we left for Atlantic City, I pulled out a new Pink Fresh Studio stamp set ' Lovely Borders 2' for a little play -


I really liked this quirky set, I thought the borders would make simple fun cards.

I die-cut watercolour paper and stamped four of the borders, each with slightly different spacing. I watercoloured all of the borders using distress inks and a paintbrush.

The sentiments got pulled from a variety of stamp sets.

They are so CAS, I really like them and they were super easy to make, which is always nice!

Cx

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these! Both the Pinkfresh border stamp sets are on my wish list. They're so fun and I love how you let them take centre stage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just adorable, you were right they make fabulous CAS cards x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx