Saturday, September 23, 2017

Sketch Saturday #482.. Simple Roses


Hey,

Welcome to the latest sketch for the Sketch Saturday challenge.

Our sponsor this week is Fred She Said and they are offering a $10 gift card for their store as a prize.

Here's the sketch..by me!!

I decided to use the Simple Roses image, I really loved the detail in the flowers.

I was pretty true to my own sketch LOL. But I went with a circle instead of a square, as I decided the Roses looked much better in a circle.

The whole card was so easy and simple, I embossed the pink panel for a bit more detail - the swiss dots embossing folder by Sizzix is my all time fave, I totally overuse it. For the sentiment I combined two different dies. The brown strips are actually from the card blank that I cut to size!! Waste not want not. I added two teeny tiny gems to the horizontal strip, I felt they were needed :)

This card has already left my desk and is winging its way to its new owner.

I can't wait to see what you do with my sketch, but first check out what the rest of the DT have made over at Sketch Saturday.

Challenge ends 29th September 7pm GMT / 2pm EST

1 comment:

  1. This is just beautiful Claire, I love your sketch and those roses are just so pretty x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx