Friday, September 29, 2017

Happy 1st Day of School...


Hey,

Happy Friday..

I can't tell you about my birthday bash yesterday, but I can tell you that I was throughly spoilt by my people and it was amazing.

More about that next week.

Today's card is for my Niece Florence who started school a couple of weeks ago.

She is adorable, crazy and I love her to pieces.

This great stamp set by Helen Dardik for Waffle Flower reminded me of Florence, she would have a dancing, skipping moment to celebrate things, just like I would!

I created a little scene using the stamps and coloured it using Zigs. I created the main part of the sentiment on my computer, but the Hooray! comes with the set.

Hubby and I are leaving for London tonight for 2 weeks, so my posts will be LIVE from London from Sunday!!

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, so cute! Hope you and hubby have a safe journey and message me your address so I can send you a belated birthday card x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx