Saturday, August 26, 2017

Sketch Saturday #478.. Fabulous..


Hey,

Welcome to the latest sketch for the Sketch Saturday challenge.

Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo (one of my faves) they are offering a prize of 4 digi stamps from their store.

This week the sketch is by our wonderful leader Kel..

I decided to rotate the sketch, because I really wanted to use the fun 'Ruby Fabulous at 40' stamp.

My card was a beast to photograph, as the sparkly paper strips kept giving me lens flare!

The sparkly paper and the leopard print papers are ancient, I think the sparkly stuff came from Poundland (like the dollar store) and the leopard paper is a digi by Pink Petticoat.

I was actually a bit brave and printed the image directly onto the leopard paper, so pleased that it worked out!

I coloured Ruby using Promarkers and Spectrum Noir sparkle pens and instead of twine or ribbon, I used a line of sparkly nuvo drops!

I love it and now I have a bonus 40th card in my stash!

Your turn to show us what you make with the sketch, but first check out what the rest of the DT have made over at Sketch Saturday.

Challenge ends 1st September 7pm GMT / 2pm EST

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Well, this card is just fabulous too! Very impressed at your printing bravery, love how this turned out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you printing on patterned paper! Brave indeed. I love that image, that's awesome. Truly fierce card. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx