Thursday, February 23, 2017

Modern Anniversary..


Hey,

So there are a few categories of cards that I love making, new baby, thanks, Valentine's and anniversary.

I have no idea why these are my faves.

Today I am showing you an Anniversary card I made for friends of mine. I always like to make this couple a special card, as I am responsible for bringing them together (yep..I am bragging).

I bought a great stamp and die-set by Lil Inker second-hand (my new fave thing) and the white die-cut circle/wreath is what started this card off..

First I got all the elements together, so I die-cut two hearts (Sizzix) in coordinating colours and stamped the freebie sentiment (from JT) onto white card and created a banner.

I stamped the awesome salvaged wood background by Prima and die-cut it using a MFT stitched rounded rectangle die.

After much messing around with the layout of the elements, I had a layout I was happy with, so affixed it to the card, using foam dots.

For a final touch I added white gel dots by Stampin Up, I don't love these, but they work really well here.

The card reminded me of my friend's kitchen, its a bit salvaged wood, with red and white elements..

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx