Friday, February 10, 2017

CASology: You're my SuperHERO....


Hey,

Happy Friday.

Today I am playing along with CASology -


The minute I saw the cue card, I knew that my The Cat's Pajamas My Hero stamp set would be perfect. I bought it last year to make a birthday card for my Dad, but it has had plenty of use.

I die-cut the panel first using MFT wonky stitched dies (new faves) and then I stamped and coloured the Big Eared Bunny and the sentiment.

Keeping the CAS feel by making my focal point the center of the card and leaving lots of yummy white space..showcases my Bunny Hero nicely.

I have a lot of these Big Eared Bunny stamps, as digital stamps and they are so gorgeous to work with, it has been nice to have a physical version.

This card is going to be given to my Hubby, who over the last 4 weeks has been a superhero, I have been unable to bend, due to a complication with my surgery and he has done absolutely everything in the house alongside working and caring for me. Nothing I give him will fully express my gratitude and love, but this Bunny Hero might make him smile.

Cx


6 comments:

  1. Your Bunny Hero is just awesome, Claire! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bunnies with the massive ears always crack me up - so cute! I wonder what his superhero name is... Badass Bunny? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Super Bunny is adorable Claire! The red cape is so striking against the red background border. So glad you joined us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, you are lucky to have a hero by your side...your DH sounds like a true super hero! Best wishes for a quick recovery. I'm sure this super bunny card will make your DH very happy...it makes me happy just looking at those big, floppy ears! Too cute! So glad you joined in the fun at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious, Claire! It is such a gift to have a supportive partner - how lucky we are! Adore this big-eared bunny!! Bold and CAS! Your husband will love it! So glad you could join us at CASology this week, and hope you are well and truly on the mend now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable card! Perfect image choice for the cue! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx